Business Law in Spain
Our ability to capably advise business people across the whole spectrum of business issues is a source of continuing pride. We bring a business perspective to our legal analysis and services. We work together and not in isolation.
Our advice closely integrates related areas of law, such as employment, real estate and leasing, litigation, finance and taxation. We temper this advice to make it practical, valuable and useful in each client's own environment.
We are patient, perceptive, disciplined and good at negotiating.
We maintain informal and effective relationships with law firms in other Spanish provinces, and in Portugal and other Eurpean States to assist our clients when necessary.
Related Services in Spain
Our business law services in Spanish market include:
- - Business Agreements, including detailed contract review and drafting with appropriate risk analysis, good business judgment and sound advice
- - Business Succession Planning
- - Business Transactions of every kind, including business acquisitions and sales agreements, outsourcing, licensing and distribution transactions, and corporate finance and secured lending transactions
- - Corporate Commercial Litigation
- - Employment arrangements, including drafting of employment agreements, confidentiality arrangements and employee share ownership structures
- - Franchising and distribution arrangements, including design, implementation and maintenance of national and provincial franchising structures and other distribution and supply arrangements
- - Mergers and Acquisitions
- - Designing business organizations, including incorporations, amalgamations, restructuring and reorganizations
- - Shareholders', partnership and joint venture agreements
- - Structuring and advice for risk management, asset protection and tax reduction
- - Support as trusted advisors for entrepreneurs and owner-managers